Wednesday, February 29, 2012

More Sales!

Today is going to be a crazy day - so you guys here will get first dibs on a few customs as I don't really think I'll have time for full fledged MH$P ads today:

 CM Stone ISH in Dun Tobiano $215
 CM Stone ISH in Dun Snowcap Appaloosa $185
CM Gretel to Dapple Grey [NAN qualified] $125

Please note, shipping is not included in the prices (though you're welcome to make an offer).  If you're interested in any of them, please feel free to email me at lemonbp@hotmail.com

What else now...oh, went to a show in PA on the 25th.  Did fairly well, the biggest accomplishment of the day was taking home the Overall Performance Champion award.  The show was crazy big - many classes had entries numbering into the twenties and thirties!
The full show album can be viewed at http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.602957701485.2062907.71401499&type=1

Ah well!  Today we are actually suppose to get a nice big snowstorm!  Which would be fine, I don't mind the snow, except my tires are bald...so I will be running around like a crazy person to get all my errands done and get to the barn around noon.  If it's really coming down I'll have to have Jeremy come get me after chores and I'll leave my truck there for the night.  What? I have a truck you say?  With 4 wheel drive?! Yes, but lemmie tell ya, 4 wheel drive doesn't do squat in slick conditions when you have no tire treads...nor does it help that I *literally* live down the road and around the corner from the barn when they refuse to plow the top half of that road for some reason....

Happy Leaping Snow Day!!!  lol

TTFN : )

No comments:

Post a Comment